The Good Beer Guide is more than just a pub guide. Britain’s longest-running and best-selling guide contains Britain’s best pubs for real ale. But for beer lovers it also gives up-to-date information on the country’s beers and breweries. It’s compiled by 73,000 dedicated volunteers in the Campaign for Real Ale. There are no fees for listings, and every pub is checked many times a year.
The updated good beer guide for 2016 will be jam packed with over 4,500 real ale pubs spread out across the UK. Information inside will also consist of every real ale brewery whom are currently operating their key beers.
This is the go-to hand book for ale drinkers on the go. The camra.org.uk organization are offering a special online discount seeing as this helps them direct the funds into the campaigning for real ale, keeping community pubs traditional and the night life.
The Good Beer Guide offers:
- The best pubs in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man that serve cask-conditioned real ale in tip-top condition.
- Full details of beer, food, entertainment, family facilities, history and architecture for the pub entries.
- The unique Breweries section that lists all the breweries — micro, regional and national — that produce cask beer, with tasting notes compiled by CAMRA-trained tasting teams. There’s also information about beers suitable for vegetarians and vegans, as well as the growing number of organic beers. The Guide lists new breweries, closed breweries, mergers and takeovers, and keeps track of the new, powerful pub groups.
AND MUCH MORE…
- CAMRA’s listing of pubs of special importance that must be saved for the nation.
- The top prize-winning beers of the year.
- Beer festivals to visit throughout the country.
Fancy a pint? Don’t leave home without the Good Beer Guide!